Protein supplement with 50% retard urea content
Dairy cows, steers: 150-250 g/animal/day (suggested dosage)
- Unique protein- (nitrogen) and energy source for the ruminants.
- Thanks to the special retardation manufacturing technology, the urea dissolves and hydrolyzes slowly and consistently in the rumen. As a result of this, the urea product can be used as protein-source with higher efficiency and without the danger of poisoning.
- The safety of feeding with Mela-GO-50 is also improved by the easily utilizable carbohydrates (molasses, glucose) contained in the product.
- It is well suited to substitute a portion of the protein sources (e.g.: extracted sunflower meal, rapeseed meal) that are easily degradable in the rumen in a cost-effective way.
- By using this product the protein balance (MFN-MFE) of the ruminants can be influenced favourably in the rumen.
- The protected fat (hydrogenated fat) used as a retardant material is digested in the small intestine without negatively affecting the rumen activity and the crude fibre digestion.
- The energy-intake in the form of hydrogenated fat influenced the production of the animals favourably, furthermore improves the harmful effects (e.g.: metabolic diseases, fertilization problems etc.) of the negative energy balance (NEB) appearing in the postpartum period.
It is advised to give the suggested dosage in two portions daily. The expected dosage can be applied after a 10-14-day training. Overdosage should be avoided. Before total dosage feeding, it has to be checked whether the feed portion contains other NPN-materials. The product has to be given only to animals with full-grown rumen functioning and with healthy liver functioning. It can be used for feeding ruminants only.
30 kg, in paper bags lined with polyethylene.
IMPORTANT RESULTS OF OUR OWN TESTS CONCERNING THE PRODUCT
KARBA-GO-75 AND MELA-GO-50
IN SACCO TESTS (2011, ÁTK)
AIM OF THE TEST
Examination of the degrability of the two products in the rumen using 8 and 16 hour incubation time. The experiment justifies the retard (degradate slowly) or the bypass (rumen-protected) type of the product.
- Karba-GO-75 (tested N-content: 34,55%; crude protein-equivalent: 2160 g/feed)
- Mela-GO-50 (tested N-content: 24%; crude protein-equivalent: 1440 g/feed)
- In the experiments we found that the products during the average time being in the rumen (approx.: 12 hours) were degraded nearly in 100%.
- It justifies that the developed rumen protection is retard, and not bypass type.
- At the same time the results strengthen the results of rumen fermentation tests, which were carried out previously